Thursday, November 3, 2011

Waiting for those better days

I'M STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A SINGLE MOTHER OF THREE...

I wish somebody else would worry and stress about everything. Just once for someone to put me before themselves. Everyones too busy doing what they want and letting me worry about paying everyones bills and making everyone elses life simple and carefree.

I just wish somebody would take care of me for awhile. Oh to be able to sit at home all day with my son and just play and relax! To drive around without worrying about gas money, groceries, or how to pay this bill or that bill!

I miss the days when I wasn't alone on worrying about money and bills and where we are going to be next month. The days when I had a partner working with me to build a future but those days are so far gone that I can't even remember how it felt to be worry free.

All I can say is that I hope all this pain and frustration turns out to give me a much deserved happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment