Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wealth versus stability

So I happened to hear a girl chit-chatting with her girls about some guy she's dating and how her weekend went with him. This is what she said....

"So we've been dating for 2 months and he finally invited me over to hang out with him and his friends. So we agreed I'd meet him at his friends house saturday to hang out and watch the fight. Well i'm getting ready and about to leave when he calls me and he's all like hey are you on your way so I told him I was about to leave. Then he asks me if I can pick up 2 cokes on my way over there.....LIKE EXCUSE ME??? I mean he knows I don't drink soda and he asks me to bring sodas? Like what??? I mean am I his guest or am I like helping him throw this bash???"

Ok now seriously! Tell me that doesn't sound RETARDED! She goes on to start complaing about how he still lives at home, he's got this crappy 1994 toyota that's always breaking down and the more she dates him the more she realizes it's not gonna work out. Now I have heard this girl complain numerous times about how she's alone and she can't find a guy that is on her level....well she lives at home, drives an older 1999 car, still goes to school, is alone, drinks a lot and bitches about how she can't find the right guy!

BIG CLUE: stop looking for a nice car with a big wallet in it.

Why is it that there are so many women out there looking for a guy with a nice car, money in his pockets, his own place and looks good? What ever happened to liking a guy for being sweet and caring and thoughtful. Then these girls wonder why the guys treat them like shit....pick a guy with some character, not one that can BUY you a smile.

My sister had a friend who flunked out of high school, has no GED, has never had a job, lives at home and does nothing but she's always complaining about how if a guy wants to date her then he needs to have a really nice car, money, a good job and his own place....how does that make sense? I think it should be equal...a girl she be on the same level as a guy or at least trying to be on the same level. But now a days you find these girls waiting for the sugar daddy to roll up and ask them to marry them.

No comments:

Post a Comment