Sunday, May 29, 2011

 
 
 
The good and the bad in my life….









Good:
-I have my own place and I have been able to take care of myself without needing anyone so far
-My job makes me humble and appreciate so much
-I don’t need a nice car, big house, or 50 dollar jeans to be happy
-I am adventurous, love to laugh and just want to have fun
-I care more about the adventures I have rather than the way I look as I am doing it
-I don’t find it necessary to have a cell phone at all times
-Myspace/Facebook is not where I live
-I don’t need alcohol or drugs to have fun
-I talk to any random person that says hello
-I don’t like to lie or bullshit so I am honest 24/7
-I have this amazing baby who makes me feel so happy
-I married the love of my life
-I have someone who makes me laugh a lot
-I have a son who makes me stronger everyday
-I have this unrelenting will that helps me survive any problem that gets in my way

Bad:
-My pride gets the best of me sometimes, I’m so stuck on being independent that I push people away.
-I have no interest in starting a career
-I am shit scared of learning how to drive
-I tend to be very loud and outspoken which scares a lot of people away
-I can’t help but spend money on others…even when I really need something for myself
-I don’t remember most of my childhood, although most of the time I am glad I don’t
-Sometimes I let my anger and frustration get the best of me
-I will always secretly HATE my parents and can’t possibly try to understand them
-I am in love with a total slob who has no romantic sense
-I attract a lot of perverts and crazies because I feel the need to answer a hello
-I don’t like to fake smiles or laughter & so people get uncomfortable around me
-I don’t make time to do the things that used to make me REALLY happy
-I fear that I am a bad mom :(
-I often wish my lover was someone else, someone romantic, some one more adventurous etc…
-I miss the simplicities of life….a walk in the rain, watching the clouds go by, taking a hike etc…

No comments:

Post a Comment